Here’s what you need to know:
1. Medtronic Global Holdings S.C.A. priced a $1 billion offer at a principal amount of 1.7 percent senior notes due in 2019.
2. The company also priced a $850 million offer at a principal amount of 3.350 percent senior notes due in 2017.
3. Medtronic priced an offering of $150 million in principal amount of its 4.625 percent senior notes due in 2045.
4. The offerings’ net proceeds will benefit general corporate purposes and are expected to close on March 28, 2017.
5. Citigroup Global Markets, Goldman, Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities are the joint book-running managers for the offerings and BNP Paribas Securities will co-manage them with Deutsche Bank Securities, HSBC Securities and Mizuho Securities.
More articles on devices:
Key clinical evidence for Invibio’s PEEK-OPTIMA™ HA Enhanced for spinal fusion