Here are five highlights:
1. The center offers elective surgical procedures.
2. An integrated group of specialists treat patients with orthopedic complications as well as spine injuries and disorders.
3. Neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, a nurse care coordinator, registered nurses, pain medicine physicians, physical/occupational therapists and radiologists will staff the center.
4. Barry Ceverha, MD, serves as the Spine Center’s medical director.
5. The Spine Center houses private patient rooms and offers a pre-operative education class for patients.
More articles on spine:
4 points on factors that impact complex spinal deformity patient quality of life after surgery
5 notes on the impact of depression, bipolar disorder on spinal surgery patients
Study: Impact of intraoperative neuromonitoring on anterior cervical spine surgery — 7 observations