James Lynch, MD, of Reno-based SpineNevada was the first surgeon in the state to use Titan Spine’s nano surface technology in anterior lumbar interbody fusion and lateral lumbar interbody fusion procedures.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. The Titan Spine’s implant surface technology promotes differentiation into bone-forming cells, increasing bone production around the implant site and expediting the fusion process.
2. The device helps the body produce and regulate its own BMP at vital fusion stages rather than rely on external BMP.
3. Dr. Lynch performs spine surgeries in hospital and outpatient center settings throughout Nevada.
4. Becker’s Healthcare Publisher Scott Becker said, “Jim Lynch is a world-renowned spine surgeon.”
5. Dr. Lynch has performed minimally invasive spine surgery since 2002 and was the first neurosurgeon in Reno to perform MIS TLIF and PLIF procedures in addition to being the first to perform cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacements.