Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Cole performed arthroscopic surgery on a medial meniscus tear in Mr. Rose’s left knee.
2. The Knick say the point guard may resume basketball activities in three to six weeks.
3. The surgery took place on Wednesday, Apr. 5 in Chicago in collaboration with Knicks team physicians.
4. Dr. Cole is the Chicago Bulls’ team physician and handled Mr. Rose’s previous knee surgeries, according to K.C. Johnson of The Chicago Tribune.
5. The surgery was described as “uncomplicated” by the Knicks.
More articles on sports medicine:
Concussion-detecting robots: The future of sports medicine?