SAN FRANCISCO, May 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global canned alcoholic beverages market size is expected to reach USD 13.4 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2021 to 2028. Canned alcoholic beverages are gaining popularity among consumers since cans are more convenient, portable, and travel-friendly. Moreover, these metal cans are less expensive as compared to glass bottles and have a considerably higher recycling rate than glass.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to witness a CAGR of 13.9% from 2021 to 2028. The major factor driving the market in the region is the presence of young consumers and rapidly growing economies
- The wine segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 13.7% from 2021 to 2028. The rising awareness among consumers for more eco-friendly alternatives to plastic bottles coupled with the growing taste for convenient products is propelling the demand for canned wine
- The online segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 13.6% from 2021 to 2028. The hassle-free shopping experience offered by various online platforms is expected to drive the growth of the segment
Read 130 page research report with ToC on “Canned Alcoholic Beverages Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wine, RTD Cocktails, Hard Seltzers), By Distribution Channel (On-trade, Liquor Stores, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/canned-alcoholic-beverages-market
The hand seltzers segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Hard seltzers are carbonated water-based drinks, which are usually infused with fruits and spirits. These have become quite popular among millennials due to their low alcohol content. Low prices of hard seltzer, easy availability across supermarkets and convenience stores are factors anticipated to boost their sales in the upcoming years.
The liquor stores segment contributed a majority of the share to become the largest division in the global revenue in 2020. These stores have been a widespread and well-established distribution channel for canned alcoholic beverages. The wide availability of both premium and private label brands at these stores attract consumers to purchase products through these channels.
The market is fragmented in nature, with the presence of a large number of global and regional players. Bacardi Limited, Diageo plc, Brown-Forman Corporation, Anheuser-Busch In Bev, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE), Union Wine Company, E. and J. Gallo Winery, Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Kona Brewing Co., Suntory Holdings Limited, Barefoot Cellars, Constellation Brands are among the prominent players in the global market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global canned alcoholic beverages market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Canned Alcoholic Beverages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- RTD Cocktails
- Malt based
- Spirit based
- Wine based
- Hard Seltzers
- Malt based
- Spirit based
- Wine based
- Sugar based
- Canned Alcoholic Beverages Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Liquor Stores
- Canned Alcoholic Beverages Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Canned Alcoholic Beverages Market
- Bacardi Limited
- Diageo plc
- Brown-Forman Corporation
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Treasury Wine Estates (TWE)
- Union Wine Company
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
- Pernod Ricard
- Integrated Beverage Group LLC
- Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- Barefoot Cellars
- Constellation Brands
Find more research reports on Alcohol & Tobacco Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Wine Market – Global wine market size was valued at USD 417.85 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Ready To Drink Cocktails Market – Global ready to drink cocktails market size was valued at USD 649.9 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% from 2020 to 2027.
- Hard Seltzer Market – Global hard seltzer market size was valued at USD 4.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
This is not a CAPTIS article. Originally, it was published here.