Milwaukee-based Aurora Health Care plans to construct a new ASC and medical office building in Greenfield, Wis., according to BizTimes Milwaukee.
Here are five points:
1. Aurora Health Care expects the project to cost $55.5 million.
2. The facility will be 130,000 square feet.
3. The ASC and office building will offer services including orthopedics, general surgery, gastroenterology, pain management, pediatrics and urology.
4. The health system is planning to add an outpatient imaging center, sports health and rehabilitation, a specialty physician clinic and a dispensary pharmacy.
5. Aurora Health is awaiting government approval. It expects to begin working on the facility later this year and complete it by 2019.
More articles on surgery centers:
Nurse, hospital union opposes Rhode Island ASC sale to Prospect CharterCare: 6 highlights
Wyoming hospital, ASC strike deal on ownership following 1yr+ of negotiations: 5 points
Medical Facilities Corp. shares rally 8.3% — 5 facts
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.