The ambulatory services market is likely to continue expanding as ASCs yield cost savings, a Hexa Research firm found, according to medGadget.
Here are five notes:
1. Between 2016 and 2024, the report projects the market to increase at a 6 percent compound annual growth rate.
2. Factors driving market growth include:
● High government expenditure
● More government initiatives that support team-based primary care
● Technological advancements
3. Primary care offices dominated the market in 2014, with revenue exceeding $400 billion.
4. In 2014, North America was the dominant market player. Demand in Europe fueled market growth in this sector that year.
5. Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a 7 percent CAGR in the aforementioned time period due to higher healthcare costs and more chronic conditions.
More articles on healthcare:
8 GOP leaders whose AHCA vote likely to dictate outcome
Kenny Hancock joins Partners Surgical Corp. as chief business development officer: 4 key points
Interdisciplinary treatment modality approach to pain management yields $9k in savings annually: 4 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.