Carlsbad, Calif.-based Alphatec appointed two new executives to its senior leadership team.
Here are six highlights:
1. Brian Snider steps into the role of executive vice president, strategic marketing and product development.
2. In his new role, Mr. Snider will oversee Alphatec’s market strategy, inclusive of product development, marketing, brand awareness and market adoption. He will be directly involved in the Battalion Lateral and Arsenal Deformity product launches.
3. Equipped with 11 years of marketing, brand and product development and management experience, Mr. Snider has spent much of his career in the spine and medical device industries. He previously served as San Diego-based NuVasive’s business lead of thoracolumbar anterior.
4. Mr. Snider earned an MBA from Durham, N.C.-based Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
5. Chris Ryan will serve as area vice president of sales in the U.S. Central Region, in which he will focus on expanding Alphatec’s footprint in the region, via sales agent relationships and new customer and market opportunities.
6. Mr. Ryan has been involved in the spine sales field for more than two decades, previously serving in various leadership roles in Warsaw, Ind.-based Zimmer Biomet’s spine division and at Medtronic.
More articles on devices:
Michigan hospital standardizes orthopedic instruments to Synthes
5 new spine, orthopedic device launches & releases — March 23, 2017
Alphatec announces $18.9M private placement — 5 notes