OrthoAtlanta opened a new orthopedic and sports medicine practice in Peachtree City, Ga.
Here are five things to know:
1. The Peachtree City facility offers the same orthopedic care and services as OrthoAtlanta’s 12 other Atlanta-area offices.
2. Tyrone, Sharpsburg, Senoia and other Peachtree City-area residents seeking orthopedic and sports medicine care may now find it at the new practice.
3. The practice treats sprains, strains and fractures, workers’ compensation injuries, complex total joint preservation, reconstruction or replacement and spinal care.
4. OrthoAtlanta Medical Director Michael J. Behr, MD, said, “Our OrthoAtlanta Peachtree City office is designed with patient convenience, comfort and access in mind, and will provide patients with a single destination for all their orthopedic and sports medicine needs.”
5. The office is staffed by David A. Brcka, MD, Susan S. Jordan, MD, Kevin U. Park, MD, Jeremy O. Statton, MD, Sharrona S. Williams, MD, and more orthopedic surgeons and specialists.
More articles on practice management:
Transforming analytics from a business to a clinical tool — New York physician group CEO shares successes